Monday, July 8, 2019

The Mello Yello Qualifying Win Light Would Make Huge Differences in 2020

Even though I have said "It's Time" More than a Few Times to return to the Nitro Quartermile, I feel the time for the Mello Yello Qualifying Win Light would be fun.

I don't necessarily know of everyone, but, I feel everything good is a privilege. I'd find more joy out of actually having a legit cameo (Brad Keselowski Racing Pro Stock at the World Finals) than someone apatheic.

The Qualifying Win Light would have everything to do with everything, and I would like to see Points Bonuses for every Safe Nitro Quartermile Record Pass, and Charlotte has never had the Nitro race the Quartermile, which would be a new ground.

I feel like having to make focuses the first chance the teams leave the San Gabriel Valley, and that would not be an easy thing to restart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...