Thursday, July 25, 2019

The Hockey West: Needing A Hockey West and Districtizing College Hockey

I feel with a Controversial, But Very Not Always Welcomed Topic, in College Hockey, I feel there would have to be a Hockey West, and our Whole Expansion Plans would have to star Rutgers, UNLV, and Arizona.

I would think there would have to be punitive and or NCAA Postseason Ban Sanctions for North Dakota not having a timetable to bring Women's Ice Hockey back on the scene. I don't think Districting would be welcomed by everyone, but, I don't want Big Ten Commissioner to Be Warren just fudge his region's fortunes like Pac 12's Lone Commissioner in this iteriation, Commissioner Scott.

I don't know if further expansion is on the horizon, other than attracting New Students, and having to fling together an already far flung network worse.

I'd think Home Ice Until The Frozen Four would need to be a tangible carrot. And, the Baddest Bowl has not yet been Host of the Frozen Four the Same as Minnesota, Milwaukee and Boston's New Venues, and I feel where the NCAA Dropped the Puck is having the Sport Still Retain a Championship where College Hockey is an everyday topic of discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...