Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Microsoft Needs to Step Up for Stock Car Racing and Make a NASCAR Video Game Series

I feel like Microsoft needs to step up for Stock Car Racing and fast, because I don't see 704 Getting Better. I'd think a Microsoft Stock Car Racing or NASCAR Title where they'd fix Forza and NASCAR into the same show.

It already is dystopian and hellacious. It is  not a good time for anyone, either. I'd feel 704 keeps dropping the ball big time and I have no real faith in them getting better.

It feels like "Fix You" keeps landing on repeat and no one wants to fix things. But, I feel madder than a Wet Hen that our First Shift Times inside do not include playable or replayable games.

We can do whatever team we'd put our minds to into a Sports Powerhouse. I am forlorn and pray starving my Eastern Iowa Dirt needs to be on TV or iRacing.

iRacing can't do it all like Williams or McLaren can't carry a British F1 Renaissance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...