Sunday, July 21, 2019

Why Not Have Loudon Have Lights For Night Racing?

I feel with New Hampshire Motor Speedway, everyone there is nothing less than Car People, even if 60 Days Later, it is not lost to School or Other Agendas. I howled why Newton didn't have a full-on Night Race Slated to Start Out With.

But, I feel Loudon should have Lights for Night Racing because Pocono is a Safety Issue and the Northeast United States is the only area never to have recorded a Pavement Superspeedway Night Race. Anything, if anything, either remark the Musketeer 500 (The Autograph of the Stand-In Fall Loudon Cup Weekend, which got heavily chagrined), in IndyCar or the USGP in Loudon with Formula One and USAC where we'd interchange between the Bryar Motorsports Park and the New Hampshire Motor Speedway Oval.

I really don't think Michigan could get away with a Twilight in Late Summer, but, they should consider Lights for Night Racing. I don't know if they'd win a Motor State and potential Fans and Hotel Reservations, but, I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...