Monday, July 15, 2019

I wonder what would it take for a Different College Football Classic?

I really do wonder what would it take for a Different College Football Classic? Would having Stanford at North Carolina Central (1st to Worst Division I Athletic Departments) , among others?

Defying convention would be problematic and I feel the real issue would be the smaller ranks. I couldn't say Montreal McGill for Iowa when I'd meant it for Colorado, or having to nose a Player 3 in a Consequential Rivalry.

It would take levelheadedness to want Iowa Western vs. Florida A and M. I really feel like in this red hot Summer, I don't see enough interest in inserting different College Football Matchups.

I think to me, it would stay White-Hot that key rivalries or key covenants for key rivalries is non-negotiable. I would say for the Nostalgia League next offseason, it is a Rule of 8 in Districts and it has to be of 8 for the series.

My 1st Poll of the Summer will be out Thursday, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...