Saturday, July 27, 2019

The 1st Indianapolis Enduro Means IMSA is regelated back to the Junkyard Again!

I feel happiest with the Indianapolis Enduro became a World Championship Race, meaning IMSA's Name would be well earned back in the past. I feel like this decade, namely the Teen Years of this Decade, has invited and full-on invited a morbid, unhealthy, Black Hole instead of looking up to the Stars as the Sky Turned Blue, and Country Music tried and succeeded in being Summer Vacation.

Instead of stopping at 8, I would want 24. I would want 24 to make the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Grounds into a Carousel and Ferris Wheel Carnival, which would have to be because it would have to be 10 Fold Indianapolis Pole Day, Not Everyone is Interested in Hiding in the Skyboxes, Not Everyone is Interested in Cars, and heaven forbid, you'd have to keep an Orbit Happy, Wanted and Interested.

I'd feel like as Series Developer-Champion, have the Vintage Formula 500 be Father's Day and with the Mountains of Busch Beer having a Homecoming Race at IRP, we could try a Vintage Stock Car Derby, and I would be serious about the Racing Part, after the Brickyard 400 Tests.

And, crank up the juice on the Virtual Vintages, too. I'd draw the line at Late Models, because I don't want my Favorite Track to be overoverexposed, and heaven and Tony Hulman Forbid, he'd be happier with his Midwest Final being a Midwest Final in the Hulman Hundred.

If that was me, I'd keep my track fields down to 33 like the Indianapolis 500 because there'd have to be preservation of Venue Lore and not just another Marcus Ericcson thinking he's Dale Jarrett with no presence of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...