Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The Honorable Pursuit of Sport

I feel this is not new, especially when you'd draft someone late that would not otherwise be drafted, even with their problems, that is a problem. What is nuts is nowhere near enough future Pro Athletes enjoy Snow Days when they have the chance.

I feel there is plenty of supplemental income and personalities. But, in reality, I feel mad that on dripping hot days like this, there is nowhere the Sports or Entertainment that is closer to 50 out of 100 Good.

Generally, we'd have closer to Tough or All Time Great Racing. I feel these habits (Smoke, Rowdy, and Hammy) to get out of anything punitive by wrecking, to try to torch a Stat Run or expect everything be top shelf Thursday to Sunday. We are not adding Ashley Sanford's Top Fuel Rookie Year and certainly, we've let off the gas too far by letting Sarge stay off road.

I don't think the honorable pursuit of sport was intended to be academic, but, looking back, it was to deter careless personalities from going out of control and losing them for nothing. I don't think we'd get Money for Nothing, and I doubt in the public, the dirt roads of Wyoming where intended to have endless parades of National Powerhouses miss at the worst times.

Even if we developed jobs from a Video Game Console or Season Tickets, we'd have to power past Work really being Work. Even though it would take it from Grey and Draconian to Happy and Transparent, I feel we'd have to not be having to be such a problem everyone has to hear all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...