Friday, June 3, 2022

MJF is M-J-Done and I'll be Mad if Tony Khan Walks Back his Dismissal!

 MJF is M-J-Done and I couldn't be Happier! I will not be happy if Tony Khan decides to walk back his Dismissal. I feel Discovery can and will hack Animals doing their Thing and FBI Files, but they can't stand Big Chief and Jon Gosselin.

I feel Tony Khan does not know how to treat people. I'd feel guilty that Kenny Omega has became a Derrick Rose and with Magic's Forum, Wayne Gretzky's Forum and the Triple Crown Line's Forum, among others, this is not a Good Image for AEW the Brand.

If I where Vince McMahon, I would not be happy with The Expelled flipping off my Star. Essentially, The Expelled said F U to the State of California worse than some of these Anti-Trump Characters.

I feel that for as much as Ted Turner is Icy and Impersonal, he'd be Professionalism and the Reason Why the Children had Scooby Doo and the Flintstones, and the Brady Bunch, amid other things. A lot of things in Duval have been going Southbound since Big Swole took her Bangers and Mash out the Door.

(I'd insert a Bad British Joke for a Couple Laughs, but, what is not funny is how the World's Largest Cocktail Party Cranks Up the Juice for the Playoffs, but, there is No One There for the Jaguars like the Tara left.)

It is less funny that Maniac Tony Khan took Ring of Honor and their Roster out from Unemployment, and I'd feel Jim Ross is starting to veer on Elder Abuse. It will never, ever be like JR and Jerry "The King" Lawler holding each other accountable, like in the Attitude Years, but, there is a disarray.

I'd yell and scream if my Person, Aubrey Edwards where to quit and/or get dismissed, but, I'd feel Supersonics Unite would be the reason things are not Full On Succession. If AEW where to go Under, I'd tell my Senator All About wanting a Fight Commission to honor Mr. McCain and I'd feel we'd need one Nationally and Internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...