Thursday, June 9, 2022

You Can't Have Nobody Hitting or Raping 20 Women On Your Team!

 I feel in response to Deshaun Watson, you can't have nobody Hitting or Raping 20 Women on Your Team! That is a real issue, and a real Self-Esteem Problem for those Working and Living Everyday in that Office!

It is a Craven Matter and I'd feel it is the F You, Pay Me Ethic, except, what is messed up is Deshaun Watson keeps smelling like a Rose when Women are Functionally Disabled!

What is functional is the Cleveland Browns are Dysfunctional and having to settle for Jacoby Brissett is messed up. And what is wilder is having a Bryan Cushing Injury deter a Sure Fire Super Bowl Glory a Decade Ago and no one on the Houston Texans Song is On the Team.

Fundamentally, If I was the Owner of the Quad City Steamwheelers and the Angry Calls kept coming in, I am not going to be a Happy Man. 

This is not about the Battleship Steamwheeler and Goats and All Time Greats would be Cut and Dry, but, they conduct themselves in Public Better. They don't get Bailed Out of Prison all the time, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Car Challenge New Hampshire 301 151 Laps Twins 301 Laps A Main Entry List

 *5-Kyle Larson Will Be +325 Points Between Kansas and Las Vegas* 1 21-Josh Berry +20 2 40-Justin Allgaier +20 3 2-Austin Cindric +10 4 26-B...