Friday, June 24, 2022

Where is The Hockey Development in My State?

 In order for Iowa State to Restore Club Hockey, they'd have to do Community Service at 4H. I am serious. My state commands better, and not just Drug Tests, either.

For all the Women and Alcohol, I'd feel that Iowa State would have More Freshmen playing Club Hockey than The Tara. That is a Real Problem, and you'd have the hairiest Hockey Team in the History of Hockey.

It's strange that a few bad apples would put a dent to the Cadillac like No One would Notice. I don't know if the 4H People would crow back Home about Hockey Kids doing Community Service, but, it is not pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...