Saturday, June 11, 2022

You Can't Hide In A G-Unit Wagon at School!

 I feel that I am starving for Actual, True Life, Pull No Punches Leadership Where I'd Live. And, in the spirit of Limp Bizkit's Faith and the most Non-Recriminal Jenna Lea Tale known to Man. I feel that I am hurt that Ryan Day is another Urban Meyer and that would be the Steve Allen Argument spilling over into the Off Hours.

The one place you can't hide in School is a G-Unit Wagon! In the 5 Natural Regions of this Country, I'd find a Different Problem for the Time of Day, where in the Northeast, you'd always have someone being a Hare from Overtaking Penn State's Overstayed Role in the Region, and in the Southeast, you'd have everyone having a Ball Potentially after the King Leaves Town, and the Comedowns would be too deep.

In the Southwest, it is Texas not being Happy and in the West, it is Leadership or the Avoidance of It Being Helped Like a Rock and Roll Station. But, here in the Midwest, Ohio State's Unstoppability has not proven fruitful.

What you can't hide is someone who'd essentially do nothing get Top Dollar, and that is remarking to Quinn Ewers. In Michigan, you have a Leadership Crisis as Big if not bigger than in the West, and nothing nice is going to come out of Sparty.

Notre Dame is back to Defending Sports like Lorrie, Tanya, Kathy and Reba and I feel it would be a Faustian Nightmare that would catch up to the Rust Belt. I feel on Nebraska's Big 10 Birthday, I am not happy to hear "LAWSUITS" like Education had not had enough.

While Ohio State stole a disinterested a Rose Bowl, I'd feel that if Mount Union-North Dakota State happened in reality, everyone would have an opinion and it would tear up my House badly and a lot of other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...