Thursday, October 6, 2016

2nd Look at College Basketball Number Policies

One of my race to reformisms in College Sports is the race to reform the number policies in College Sports. I would feel if Iowa wanted to retire the 1956 NCAA Runner Up 4 to 10 and let other numbers be issued as long as they aren't 24 or 40, which both are true tragedies, and also if we wanted clout or ticket sales, say 1, 6, 9 or 99.

I feel, too, this policy was built an an all too real life the Colleges tried to fight. And are still fighting. If we where to see true life heads of the class at Stanford or another academic or parochial university, at least offer 1 for head of class, or non scholarship vs scholarship wars to the league or the old neigborhood.

I would not try to waste bandwith like its money. I am not trying to bag or knock those who do it right to great, but, running hog wild with entitlements is not good.
Also, I'd feel on this reformania, I'd like to see their own spin on if the student manager was in and out of uniform due to too few kids.

I'd know with the true small schools or the so called "Non Scholarships" keep outplaying and outperforming the scholarships on field and in the books.  I'd like to see some things where if your needed in office, we'd do that to guard the store and not just get rich quick, because if we let High School Dropouts into medicine, we'd have problems, much less any old early exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...