Friday, October 21, 2016

The 2016 Gimme That Back Sports and Entertainment Honors

I, as a Dynasty Sized Champion of Sports and Entertainment (No, I don't kid with that) are calling to the table the Gimme That Back Sports and Entertainment Honors and us fans do not like to be dumbed down a tiny iota. And, this is inspired by ESPN's Sports Franchise of the Year Poll. I will start with Drag Racing:

My Gimme That Back is to make Memphis into an NHRA National Again. It's Time.

Open Wheel Racing: My Gimme That Back is MORE Racing Leagues.

Stock Car Racing: My huge Gimme That Back is to see more Championship Racing. NOT Playoffs. Even if we had the SCCA Runoffs through Stock Car and the Championship 500 at Charlotte. (If we meet another Hurricane Matthew, I'd want Charlotte to be a dry land host and have an actual Championship 500, at Home, at Charlotte.)  A lot of it is tangentized over why I didn't see NO Cars on the Track Friday or Saturday.  Even though it is legit, because of Matthew, but, I'd feel chinced as the TV Viewer and the Stock Car Fan.

Road Racing: My Gimme That Back is where is the Majesty?

Weekly Racing: My Gimme That Back is why no one has Replaced Speedways? And, I want to see replacements galore like the Ys and like we are proud of it and we mean it!

Popular Culture: My Gimme That Back is stop picking On and Off Orlando like it needs to be jilted over and over and over and over and again and again and again and again and oh yeah, AGAIN! There are 2 Things I can't take is 2nd When I want the win and making a joke out of true protected groups. It also is not sitting fine with me that the Arena Football League is having a near death experience and its okay for the Indoor Football League to turn into a Clockwork Orange and Orlando does NOT Have an appropriate Texas Pro Side. Seriously, and I am talking Seriously, I want to see Orlando NOT Fake its role as Summer Vacation all year long for my and a lot of my peers self esteems.

Pro Football: Fire Goodell! Have the Courage to Just Fire Goodell and stop the buffonery of a great league. The LA Rams are NOT Merlin Olsens and Do Expansion for St. Louis and Orlando.

Hockey: Promote the Calder or Clark Cup Champion as is as the 32nd NHL Team.

Baseball: I want the Diamonds Back! I want to see Waterloo in the Midwest League again, even if Trista Sutter has to bring her Wedding Dress out of retirement like Cyndi Lauper and Somersault the First Pitch of the Waterloo Diamonds Revival.
(It feels like I want to see Northeast Iowa do Baseball Greater than Independent League, because, I don't need no 2-Bits impersonating Great Baseball Heros.)

Basketball: NBA in St. Louis and Seattle.

Olympic Sports: Quick, who got Iowa HS Diplomas for Korea and Tokyo Winter and Summer.

and

Womens Sports: I hate to split my wig further, but, I'd feel the Women's Basketball Title needs to be at home in Iowa. Not new and still painfully true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...