Saturday, October 22, 2016

Too Many Overrated Sizes and Throwback Helmet Returns

One thing that really irritates or pisses me and a lot of other fans to no limits is if sizes are Overrated or Annoying in Texas Football, especially on the Friday Night Front.

I feel as if I want to see the Atlanta Falcons go back to the Georgia Red Helmets and the Home Georgia Red Uniforms with Silver Britches. The things people don't respect are Hate, Corporate BS, and Lightning Rod Athletes On the Plane.

I want to see answers like I where to win 17 Nobel Peace Prizes or if I replaced Wonder Woman as a UN Ambassador. Why Odell and Antonio Brown not drug tested to suspension or why we gotta quit Suh and Burflict for real like Goodell.

I feel like it is a neverending Tornado Warning where we don't know what to do or recover. If the gloves where to truly come off and the Super Bowl was at Lane Stadium JUST to Accomadate Metallica, let's make it happen!

What I don't like is unaccountabilty, people who lower us further, and if I wanted to be really the Greatest Ever without anyone questioning and disrespectfully merciless toward authority or final decisions like it was the Civil War and why China got OUR Arena League is not honorable because 1. I'd feel livid and livider more options for Inexpensive College and Pro Sports Entertainment aren't on that table. 2. I want JOBS and FOOD on my Family Table. 3. You could celebrate within reason, as long as if it is not violent or offensive, because I want talent to do its thing and if that don't work, Hard Work Will Outwork the apathy of talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...