Thursday, October 27, 2016

What About Winning the Road and the Skies Again?

I feel as if I'd have to move my way on tenor, because what about winning the road and the skies again? Especially if those victories involved packing and repacking again and again.

I feel as if I'd be prepared with 2 Wins, this is not the case forever. I am emotionally torn up over true cyclones, which is the technical term and having Epic Spooks rather than Epic Stands, and being nervous-anxious over unwanted extra circular issues.

I'd rather in the least, make a run for the biggest reservations and the biggest games and the biggest races, not just be a plasterball. We can't cramp the Sports Bars like their the malls.

1 Thing is for certain and if it is the Ain't Nobody Tells Anyone Who They Are in false pretenses, that is for certain. I am not one to be told how to feel and I want to win the road and the skies again like that's my Home Field. I'd want to see ambitious and not just on TV. If I wanted to move my way on ambitious, I'd see my University Play a whole Road Slate vs. The SEC and DI Texas Schools as an encampment.

Personally, I'd want to give the Natives reason to hit the Road for their Team, not just be happy they'd hit the road. Frankly, profiles are earned over time and they are good and they are bad,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...