Sunday, October 9, 2016

No, Really, I am expecting Charlie Strong Fired as the Head Texas Longhorn before Iowa State

I feel with beating 2008 in Red River Shootout History, but, not beating OU, I am sadly expecting Charlie Strong to be fired as the Head Texas Longhorn before Iowa State. Other than going down in history as the lone Texas Head Football Coach NEVER to beat Baylor, and to open the door to first ever back to back defeats to Texas Tech and Iowa State.

1. I am wanting to see Iowa State chop a "Good" Oklahoma in the worst way. 2. I think that Lazard and Campos need Postseason Play in the worst way for their NFL Draft Position. 3. Even if it takes another Halloween Blizzard to not have us the cruelty of the bad side of Black, Pink and Orange.

I feel if they have a 4th in the order like the rest of 2016 means dirt  and because its Texas, I'm sure they'll be sore on who'd actually coach Football Plays to Football Players.

There is no inspiration or expectation next July 18.  If  Texas is cut from their markets, 4 Straight Losing Seasons since 1953-1956 is inevitable and being to the inconsolable point that 4 Straight Postseasons Home would make Texas look comically like Syracuse and other people alumni claim Central and South Texas as theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...