Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Account of the Fan

Even though I still want to put down money or work for a half decent athletic jersey or throwback within reason, but, there are reasons why the fan has the account. If a Girl wants a Pink Jersey or Her Jersey, rhinestones and all, that is hers.

I feel like it is a bit tough to accept a labyrinth and usually, it takes someone who is smart to keep us safe. I don't love the fact we are in a forest, and being stuck in the mud over self esteem issues or if we can't make money for one reason or another.

Even though I am still in the "Thank God For Mom and Dad" ethics, but, not everyone has Dad or another honest Male Relative. I don't think getting wealthy quickly is the same as working every job before fame.
 
And, with inheritance, I think people are not dumb. And, even though Cats need Great People, but, they can't just be people. I am unsecretly wanting Sportsmen like Sir Jackie Stewart and Bob Frey, but, my peers didn't always have Sportsmen and the moral is to grin and bear it sometimes.

Excuses and Promises are cut from the same place and they drive people nuts. Are we practicing delivery like a Pizza Delivery Route?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...