Monday, October 17, 2016

Build The Track Build The Fairgrounds Because Its Nonnegotiable

I feel bothered enough by my fair state tearing the Iowa State Fairgrounds Speedway that I have the best solution: Build The Track, Build The Fairgrounds,Because Its Nonnegotiable!

I don't like we are cool state until the Mid 2080s. Frankly, I'd throw more Fs than a Problem Child out left and right until community was not tribalized. And, I'd be hot at the dearth of majesty and us wanting to be suburban just to move on up.

A lot of our problems are induced due to our neighboring states. Committment is NOT painting Hawkeye Downs Walls Pink like Charlotte as a symbolic gesture every fall.

My feelings are keep your horse, I want the Car! The plaster is worth more than a few rejections because my fair city balks at committment only to be on something to really drag us all down.

I'd dare my Home State to have every other ship rise like Alabama. What 's irritating is, where is my Arena 2? While we are on our daredevil mentality to take Stock Car Competition 1 Direction to Silverstone just so my Indy Heroes can have years in the Carolinas, Macon, Talladega, Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana Dirt?

1. I'd like to see our neighbors dare their way into new Fairgrounds and Raceway. 2. I'd like to see Iowa State Memorial Union Hotel Reopen because I don't buy this trashing of the barn JUST to Stay Away from Iowa City? 3. I'd feel the fact where is the Love and not just getting rich and famous and wealthy quickly? and 4. I'd dare West Des Moines raise everyone else's Shopping and Cultural High Bar in my state that everyone make money and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...