Thursday, October 13, 2016

Remember THE War on I-4

I feel like with hearing about the end of the Orlando Predators yesterday,  I can barely string 2 Words over Arena Football History getting boxed again. 1. In all apologies to Orlando City SC, it was the lone Pro Texas Football Club. 2. If it wasn't the Iowa Barnstormers or the Quad City Steamwheelers ,  they'd look like a Homecoming Button came to life and be my team.

To a man, there is too much conflict. I feel livid as all get out today, and, I am not faking left toward righteous. I don't mean to mock the Predators Most R Rated Poster, but, I can't stand being a sheep.

What about Summer Vacation vs. acting like it? If we wanted to see Dallas Fort Worth or Houston Football System get top to bottom complete like NE Ohio or South Florida, we'd have to get out the house.

Honestly, we are not in any good place. Everybody'd be on top of everyone here in Cedar Rapids and Marion if we where rolling in the money. What cuts me apart is why the Arena League get torn apart? I'd hate to see Bill Belicheck get an actual Southie (South Boston) who knew no Football other than TV and that would be if he couldn't get anyone to Logan from Cedar Rapids all because he doesn't want to be turned back to Marion. Quality of Life ain't just making money, but, the joy in the happy days and the hunger in the angry days. Even if we 15 Years down on Old Age,
I expect expectations AND

REMEMBER THE WAR ON I-4

Orlando Predators VS. Tampa Bay Storm Arena Bowls Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...