Sunday, October 23, 2016

Dak SHOULD be the Dallas Cowboys Starter Permentantly

I feel like that I have to shut down any reason why Tony Romo should be the Dallas Cowboys Starting QB Again. 1. Dak Prescott had the most masterful Dallas Cowboys performance in Wisconsin ever. 2. If Medical Ethics where on the table, I'd call out Tony Romo as done for the Year earlier this Fall. 3. Dak is not a 5 Star Blue Chip or a Starkvillan from birth, which he is a Louisiana High School Product. and 4. I want to see Carson Wentz face Dak Prescott Head to Head for the 1st Time, not Tony Romo.

I hate to put it in blog, because the NFL is in horrid need for Good TV Ratings, even if it means telling off the delinquent athletes to stay off the plane. I still stand on my core and what I feel is the people should see their games, plain and simple.

And, with Mississippi State, they haven't had a 10 Game NFL Starter since 1976. I'd still want to see Mississippi State vanquish their Last Mountain over Alabama like 1980 and 2007.

I am itchy for Dallas Fort Worth's Football System to look complete again. I want to at least see someone's Football System act complete, for a change, and I don't condone the leave it to beaver attitude of todays Pro Football.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...