Sunday, October 30, 2016

Harreld's Misleadership of Iowa leaves this State Vulnerable

In the silver scar of the Gung Lu Shootings, I feel that I want to paint the corner in President Harreld's Misleadership of the University of Iowa and the people of Iowa leaving great shame throughout Iowa and the World.

Iowa City has not fully resolved the reprecussions of the 1980s, which leave empty suits and unrealized careers on Permenant Disruption. Even though Iowa City has grown exponentally since the 1980s and the Early 1990s, I feel there is just as many Iowa Citians and Hawkeyes Across America as Iowa Citians, and the flagship of the Midwest has been shredded to ribbons.

If parody is our best gift we've given the world and not farming, Willy Wonka and Old Hollywood, and Education, we are horribly fooled. It feels as if it is not knowing Sex and Love and the difference and instead, going in at once, even with no Woman and no positive Social Skills to keep her or keep her happy.

The next best worst gift is the Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll and the Mindless Partying except no one's really shredded a mean guitar from Iowa City to the Rolling Stone. I don't mean to come loaded on the issues on Iowa City and Eastern Iowa's Worst Holiday, but, I feel we are increasingly losing grip of the reprecussions of our actions in a corporate world with no chance to learn.

I would have felt better if Election Day was Tuesday to get it out of my system, because I honestly wanted to be Out of Town instead. The busman Iowa City was long ago, I doubt you'd successfully bank on music acts like Denver without stumping to the lowest common denominatior, which is a lot of people and a lot of their money. Or, the Women's Justice Bloc of Iowa City is not off the bus like before, and the Johnson County is in horrible need of a new jail they can't afford to put off longer.

I'd don't like the Self Importance, or the Righteousness that is entitlement and laziness. I don't think losing our Old Heroes tomorrow would add dirt to Iowa City's issues except expensive new paper with disappearing or bleeding ink like we numb to Harry Potter. I'd have qualms with Art Student just to get a better deal on college or new shells to get people wealthy, rich and famous quickly, because both merge into a labyrinth, that is uncontrollable, uncorrectable and I wish there was more people in my state who would truly believe what was going on was trash without fear, harassment or deportation, especially if it happened to our families and mocking those circumstances would have lit emotions like Rudolph's Red Nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...