Monday, October 24, 2016

Special Ones, USGPs and Still Giving San Antonio the Silent Treatment

I feel like what chews me up is if most people fell off, the first thing they'd not do is try to go to the library for every law book, try to check out every law book, or try to spend money to buy every lawbook.

I feel like Lewis Hamilton likes to think its Summer Vacation when he comes here to America. Or, if they ran the USGP at Charlotte or Hickory, Haas would not have gotten the same Home Treatment like Dan Gurney Out West. I don't want to see anyone who just knows more racing than Hollywood or anything else in their relative Youth doing us. I feel as if I want to see Antron Brown or Tony Schumacher represent us to the World Title, not laying out to see Ferrari try to get Alexander Rossi. There is an Emma Sensitivity that I'd feel that needed to be accomplished, but, I feel it is personally unrealized right now.

Even though with all the NBA Buzz being buzzily scattagoric, I feel as if San Antonio is not getting the proper due without Duncan. It'd be the first opening night since 1988 without Tim Duncan or David Robinson in South Texas. It feels uneasy as in it is not easy to defend or less easy to get back up after being memorably devastated.

It is uneasy as in everyone's a star and no one's accountable. I want Monaco to stay Monaco, not be cloned. If anyone had the skill of Mario Andretti midcareer, or earlycareer, it'd be worth everyone money. But, we'd need to find our way around without THE THE 24 on the Cup Track all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...