Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ole Miss Men's Basketball SHOULD Be 107 Places Better!

What I think in my random musings is Ole Miss Rebels Basketball SHOULD Be 107 Places Better! Granted, this is as frivilous as a NFL Player and Madden Ratings and a Madden Player trying to make it as an NFL Player or Coach, but, it is real to a sportsman.

Villanova does not do defenses well. Louisville's Basketball Department is the pits. Syracuse is the Worst Run Basketball Operation. I still want Grambling to be 350 Places Better than where they at. And Chicago State still holdin' on.

Other than expecting row after row of banners at The Pavilion, and those being NCAA Banners, and not just SEC or SEC West, or SEC or SEC West Regular Season too.

And, in the SEC Men's Basketball, I feel Ole Miss should be 8 Places Bettter.  I think other than being a tangent, I do think it would be worth Mississippi's Time to "Remember The Merchandise".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...