Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The refiring of the Southern Modified Tour

I feel like A. The refiring of the Southern Modified Tour has me cross and mad, like a lot of my fellow racing fans. B. Is in response to the shabby shows that ROC and the World Racing Group has gotten away with. C. In response to the "What's In It For Hoosier?" Mania and D. All the Above, like Beanie Sigel.

I'd want to see the Modified Teams race in front of the biggest markets. And, I feel that I want to see more new Short Ovals, because I am flip over losses.

The chances of the North South at Bristol are flip. And, I want to see like feeder series to the Modifieds , or a Modified Week like Indiana Sprint Week.

We had George Brunnhoezl III be the 1st Modified 3 in a Row SINCE The Late, Great Richie Evans run.

I am pushing evangelical over wanting MORE Racing League, and MORE Economy, because I want Summer Vacation again always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...