Friday, October 14, 2016

Why Not Go With Seattle and St. Louis For NBA Expansion?

I feel let's just cut to the chase and let's have Seattle and St. Louis for NBA Expansion. What are the circumstances of both markets are Seattle's Uncomfortably in the WNBA like its Des Moines or Cedar Rapids but not in the league and St. Louis has neither NBA or WNBA.

Other than Commissioner Silver being his Own Man, but, what it has not resolved is ABA-NBA History or having his desk broken by lawsuits and crisises. I've fought and won Sacramento not having to be the SuperSonics, and I wouldn't want Portland to be drug into the line of fire over the Sonics Movement by not having THEIR Team.

I'd don't want to hustle real estate if I don't have to, but, I'd want to see the Edward Jones Dome be host to the Spirits of St. Louis.  The reasoning behind why St. Louis should have a compliment to the Blues is Personal, because , what would we do IF we had to actually replace The Dome or 06 Busch in the Future?

Here in the Midwest, the 7 in 2017 Coy would be a great motivator for Bulls Basketball, but, they have too deep of a profile to be focused. I'd like to see the Timberwolves at least win the West for their Basketball Families to equal the WNBA Lynx and even though its the 3rd Straight Summer I've picked the Magic to win it all and the 4th Straight Summer I've picked the Drake Lady Bulldogs to win Women's Basketball, but, 2 Things are absent. : Home and Consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...