Monday, October 17, 2016

Ron Capps Likelihood to Win 1st Title, Could Doug Kalitta Raid a 1st NHRA Title, and other NHRA Nuggets

I have said with Ron Capps 1st World Title, It would have came down to his Ennis, where he's been in the highlight reel for engine matters vs. Tommy Johnson,Jr. and his dearth of Full Season Las Vegases. I think it would broil down to the first, where Ron Capps has had powered through Ennis with no issue.

I think if it had to broil to Doug Kalitta raiding a 1st NHRA World Title for Scott Kalitta, it would, but Antron Brown does not miss a piece, let alone a beat. And, what I feel good about is better TV, but what about returning Nitro to Quartermile Racing to not always make it about the Start?

With Troy Coughlin, Jr. running for Kalitta next year, I feel even though both families have campaigned Detroit Parts historically, but, they've never crossed paths competitively.

I feel what about having like a Top Fuel, Pro Stock or Funny Car 64 just to focus on who's good? I'd think getting out of the donor fatigue is crucial and I'd like to see the Stock Paddock take the class again from the Modified and Motorcycle Rivals, because, we don't see as aggressive of Street Stock or Super Chevy entrance in Stock Car Short Track Racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...