Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Broken Systems and Midnight Rides

I feel like if you work around cars, you should have no business having addicts around. Brian France was on the outside looking in for years, and I'd feel like more happy and comfortable at least having a proper Community Center for Motorsports again and not feel alone and abandoned.

Everyone knows we have a broken system and no one wants to do a thing about it. That is upsetting in a big way and with the Hardy Boyz Tag Team Duo retiring, and not liking being made fun of, I feel how close are we to a realistic WWE Rival again?

And, I feel we are a generation out of having Family Rosters in my city of Cedar Rapids, and the looney is seriously taking out the mundane in a big way. And, when Drinks are On The House, take advantage of it.

I do realize what I am saying is not all new, but, I feel what is new is nothing will be resolved in 4 Weeks. Somebody has to throw their money at proper law and order facilities and infrastructure, and having been the Infrastructure Guy all Summer Long, I feel there has to be an equalizer to Broken Systems and Midnight Riders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...