Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Without Brians: The Future of Stock Car Racing Can't be Turned Over

I feel strongly the future of Stock Car Racing CANNOT be turned over to anyone. And, without Brian France, finding a Full Time CEO is tougher than normal, because we don't have ENOUGH new employees. I feel who'd be on the CEO short list is Chad Little, Ben Kennedy, and Jay Frye from back up in the Pagoda. I don't buy just one person or one group or one team make a league. Revenues, yes, but, character, that is a different story.

I'd be frank in the fact letting Jeremy Mayfield back in a 1st Division Paddock is dangerous. If he really was MORE Kurt Busch THAN Kurt Busch, falling from Penske to a Crate would have extended Casey Atwood and made a mess of Jimmy Spencer career or delayed Kasey Kahne entirely. What this man would say is improve TV Coverage again to nothing under 1 Million. I am serious, because FS1 and NBCSN are not a 1 Million Unit. And, we'd need to not let the voice and the scribe of the sport slide or slide again.

Unemployed By Merit or Being Apatheic to High Major Figures wouldn't fly. This is a serious sport with serious people that needs guardianship and true expansion. And, I am bummed Elliott Sadler wouldn't snake an After All these Years All Star Between Merit Starts. Running into a people wall as hard as a cash wall is not pretty.

And, speaking of not pretty, I feel 704 Games has a terrible habit sliding DLCs or DLC Packs AFTER you got the game. I know they are good with answering Phone Calls, but, I am not bananas in them doing Dirt over Weekly Racing, K and N, ARCA and Modifieds.And, I am less crazy in the fact you don't get a chance to beat the Dirt Late Model and Modified Heavies and I feel this is not necessarily a NASCAR Matter, but, I am mad the Dirt Late Models are not anything near their Pavement Counterpart and I feel they picked on and off the Late Model family after ASA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...