Saturday, August 4, 2018

Vanderbilt Stadium Replacement and Tennessee State Fair/Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Replacement Has to Happen

I feel I will not be silent about the fact Vanderbilt Stadium and the Tennessee State Fair/Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway replacements need to happen. Nashville outrunning rivals Dallas and New York City in New Construction, and I feel it has became too much of an Iowa City and instead, in mid-attitude, we still have an unaltered Vanderbilt Stadium and Tennessee State Fairgrounds/Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway.

I wish that they'd throw a Red Sock to any potential Nissan Stadium GP. Nissan has used cool to their advantage more than any manufacturer. And, I am calling TOWEL in the fact for as much Dixie Cool that would ice the City's Institutions of Tradition, including the infamous 3 Way Wars of the Weather Penguin/WSMV/Gannett over Community Service like cats and dogs, but, the Dixie Cool is unsustainable.

And, what is burning is Tennessee State has to split their Home Pot and I was rooting for Charlotte to have Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway. I feel beyond token political points, I feel infrastructure has to happen in Davidson County.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...