Monday, August 27, 2018

Roast.2018

The way I feel, I am bringing on up the .2018 like 2018 Ten Hundreths of a Second and I feel burning all the way up like I was Bill Bates saving the day. And, I feel loathe and couthy to the point my heroes have to be 2 Feet Taller than they really are, and they are my friends and rivals, too.

And heroes and anti-heroes, too. And, I'd feel the Rockwell Collins 500 as roastily as a Twinighter in Cup or IndyCar like we a Company Town, but, we ain't. I'd rather hit the road to restore more than a little piece of my heart. Manu goes unnoticed, and so do the Spurs.

I live for Great Days and their Existence. It is not funny here, and on a normal period, North Liberty would have erupted and Regina would have backchanneled to 8 Man and only their supporters had noticed.

Well, I'd feel like I'd want the IndyCar Closed Circuit Record be on the trailer like we need Knoxville Hero for the Long Beach Upset. And, the things we'd really need to be is Refuse 2 Lose like we the 24, Play Until We Win Like Tennessee and Still Stay on that Job till proven otherwise, because people ain't love problems collecting like bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...