Monday, August 13, 2018

The Amoeba Period

I feel there are so many singles you can say its the Amoeba Period. And, I feel people live how they live either by getting it on the road or being lazy. What I get sick of is if someone else said "I'm With You", Crash My Party, and Proceed to get Mad when I got mad like a Busch Race, when I'd feel better with them at Hickory or Nashville, just to roll them from system, I feel the last plays do not play with this era.

And, would doing the 6 Million Dollar Man JUST for Alex Zanardi or Darrell Gwynn be miraculous?  Days hit us all like a Car Wreck after Airplane Wreck after Train Wreck like 10 Freight Trains in a row with 0 Comprehension and we have that looking the wrong way already.

And, there's no cover when I feel Craftsman without Sears. And, while I feel no cover like a cover band, but, I am starving for original art in my bones. Even though I'd wished my body would be broken for you like moves fell in my lap like TV, but, I feel disillusion and miseducation go hand in hand.

Lack of presentation is everywhere and we should have known it. And, even if they respawned anything like Grand Theft Auto XVIII, I feel we'd miss the silence and not always have to be on edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...