Sunday, August 5, 2018

Week 2 Commissioners Classic Slate 2018

08062018
"The Domestic Premiere" and "The Lone Star State Championship"
Texas A and M
Texas

Even though the recruiting end of this rivalry is roasty, and I feel Texas A and M's Blocks of a Texas Union has became foalish and very coltlike when they've had acted fillylike instead letting things happen. And, other than out of my hand, there is not another Texas- Texas A and M anywhere, unless if the Bowl Commissioners meet in the middle.

08072018
5 Iowa State
Nebraska

I feel if this is a gameday, I would have felt the sweet justice of the tables turning. And, I think Scott Frost left O-Town "Entitled" and I am not convinced the Big Red has proven any turnaround. And, Other than rage-a-lepticizing Iowa State Sumlin, A Mixon and Youngstownless Sooners, which only got them more ticked off and less focused, and a National Championship of the Sport, when the Earthly Iowa State Cyclones are the lone Northern Traditional without 10 Wins, I think they'll refill the concrete of my state and make my home solvent.

Tennessee
4 Indiana

This offseason, having to think neck and neck between who'd be Home Field between Iowa State and Indiana is not mundane, trivial, or recreational to me. And, I feel Tennessee is not the program focused at this time, and I feel there is not any Champions of Week 2 Merchandise focused at this time.

08082018
17 Richmond
Iowa Wesleyan

Would Richmond move their way to the Henry County and Southeastern Iowan Economy like say Iowa or Missouri took their trucks to Mount Pleasant? The reality would be having to work hard to upset the College Sports Historic Upset Artisians, the Richmond Spiders, into a loss.

11 New Mexico State
Michigan

Other than leaving a big scene last year, which also featured on one day UT-Permian Basin, New Mexico, and Savannah State conversely lidding Ohio State, Northwest Missouri State, and Notre Dame in Commissioner Classic Lore with New Mexico State lidding Michigan, which New Mexico State's Bowl was only feasible because Mississippi was home. And, turning the same trick, which Extreme Sport Athletes or Tinners don't appreciate, at Michigan Stadium, would turn a regional marquee into FOWL, which still is a sadly unresolved mystery in a people that need good.

"BIG NEVER"
Georgia
Oklahoma
There has been 2 "BIG NEVER'S" of my own, Both Georgia's. The Actual Big Never: Georgia's. And, other than wishing away Kyler Murray into the Pros, which is not happening, I'd feel that the quality of the Bulldogs and the Sooners are years apart and even though this is my biggest write in by a moonshot, but, I feel I wouldn't always keep write in games, but, I feel some would have to stick.
08092018
Utah
9 Georgia State
This is the 9th Season of Georgia State Panthers Football and I feel there will be a Title at Turner Field. I don't think the Panthers have Atlanta Public Schools down yet, but, it will be formidable

Tulsa
New Hampshire
This is purely a joy of a write in, especially if its a program who never generally goes into New England and New Hampshire hardly goes to Tulsa, ever, in the return and I feel there has to be more Home and Home's through the board within reason, too.

Hawaii
Northwestern
This would be a great write-in and I'd be itchy for a Hawaii Warriors who'd treat every game like the Pro Bowl again and have recruiting from Tokyo to SoCal.
08102018
TCU
St. Ambrose (IA)
This one is my working because TCU next to never makes a trek to Eastern Iowa, and in real reality, they'd badger Brady Street like you can't believe. And, the fact I could think of moons of crossovers, but, there'd have to be common sense in it.
08112018
Clemson
Grambling
This is the tale end of the Alabama-Clemson-Grambling Triumvarante, which didn't include Alabama actually at Clemson and vice versa.
08122018
Wake Forest
North Dakota State
Thankfully, this is fantasy and not real reality. But, if this was allowed to happen, the Winston Salem Media would aggravate Wake into a Larger than Life Upset that would jowl and shake the Countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...