Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Sitcom Development 2018

I feel like with the Big Bang Theory's Final BOOM announced this Summer, I appreciate Series Finales announced the Prior Season. But, I feel with the boomstick of revivals and not a lot of true Series Premieres being "there", I feel there has to be a red line back to Hollywood.

And, speaking of boomsticks, there is more than one way to do something great. What is sticky is not having a lot of focus, and 25 Episode Seasons are not inexpensive, but, the feeling of togetherness is priceless.

And, being conditioned out is running out of water. Or if we had enough Gatorade to hammer unhappily, we'd lose it right back. A kinetic energy has its limits and I would not dance around like I'd think of Spike the Dragon burning Togepi into an Omelet.

People, generally, are militant to their works and the Ghost and the estate of Charles Schultz is not happy being ranked Peanuts all the way back like South Park was their bag and they'd take their anger out on who didn't do it.

Generally, people who'd love theirs would be more managable and ethical. And, I feel it was foalish to let Tim Allen roll to FOX and be a Wasteland, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...