Friday, August 3, 2018

Florida ain't makin' enough Butter

I feel mad that this Season 2 of the Ghoul Years in Gainesville. If no nobody else, I feel mad Florida ain't focused enough to do Full Undefeated from End Zone to End Zone. Why I am mad at is it more catty than some West Coast Campuses and I feel the churn in Gainesville ain't makin' enough butter.

And, I don't necessarily want it to make Giants Fall Off Open Forum and UNLV run hog wild on that undefeated when I hear Ohio State run butt-out of excuses why they ain't no Championship Regular, but, I feel roasty at who is your real teacher when the play one just as fine.

Also, what worse if Florida had Florida A and M on their slate, Florida A and M would bring everybody and shame on the Sunshine State's Lead. It ain't nothing funny or mundane when I feel making excuses make more than money, when everyone caned into all that.

I'll throw you answers like a Badger, but, if you copy like a Hall, don't expect me to be a pal. And, on the inside and outside, I feel as willing to win like a Wartime Army as opposed to expecting jokes, because Focus pay everyone bills, more so than skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...