Thursday, August 30, 2018

Healing Process.2018

I feel like as a citizenry, being hurt or jilted enough times the Healing Process has lost course, even if we had a 6 Jillion Dollar Man. I feel like even though I am no authority, but, I feel as if Medicine's Prohibitive, and Tear Down/Rebuilds are easier than to keep changing my house.

It'd be tough to tell who is happy with little or happy with a lot. And, if the zoo is out of hand in anyone feeding the animals, it would be lethargic and unhappy. Aretha Franklin had a longer career than Prince, but, both took it to the limit and then some.

Generally, people are great, but, the ice cold individuals are way too common. I am not one who takes joy in being narcoleptic or drunken narcoleptic as citizens.

I feel like I am always wreck after wreck with no chance, or worse, cash to repair. I don't think Anamosa was intended to be built out, but, building out anyone and everyone worsens them. I hate searching for good people and would we grid a Competent Detroit Lions vs. Dallas Cowboys Matchup?

There was no argument with who was good, and let's go back home to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...