Saturday, August 4, 2018

When was the last time Ohio State or Kansas was "Dream Jobs"?

In the sweet Harry Rainier, I feel when was the last time Ohio State or Kansas was "Dream Jobs" in Sports? I'd wished Ohio State or Kansas would actually give the time of day, or legitamate resumes to people who'd actually have an interest in coaching the Buckeyes or the Fighting Jayhawks.

The only reason I'd be bringing this up as an outgrowth of the 1990s and not just the Childhood, or having Complicated Heroes and Anti-Heroes being our Wartime Army and Navy. Even though Michigan and Missouri fans might beg to differ, but, "Dream Jobs" don't just go through hands like the ocean.

And, they don't ever leave papers on the desk or leave a maddening recruiting cycle that jilted both JoePa and Roy Williams and not having Tressel, Paterno, and Pryor by the end of 2011. If I had to build the 787 or higher, Parts should not be a checkpoint, but, instead, a Pro Stock, Top Fuel, and Funny Car Nitro Alley.

I admit we've had loads of impostors or giant impostors for the real ones, and I'd like to see a Summer or Winter Bill Snyder Kansas State stick for a real Hall of Famer vs. Lifetime Achievement Awards. I mean, I have to look a loss in why everyone copy work just to leave something vs. bite the nerve to be Unsustainable Big vs. Unsustainable Big like we need Doctors with our Trainers and Surgeons on my fields of play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...