Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The Iowa Hawkeyes and Jiu-Jitsu Football: Not An Awesome Combination

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue and if Next Week was Iowa State Week, I feel the danger of no focus like Jiu-Jitsu was okay isn't. And, we'd have the worst Open of any Non-World War Year in Iowa's Academic Halls, and it doesn't take a Ron Franklin to realize solid focus, no magic, the Dark Side of Harry Potter, and being as dark as the Black on the Black and Gold is SHAMEFUL!

And, the head of the Houston to Texarkana Exit, Tristan Wirfs, is singlehandedly the reason NIU snakes a 2nd Upset over Iowa THIS Decade, there'd be no movement at the Cash Register. And, I'd hate to see the Tinker of the Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy fly away at Summer's End, nor Lisbon Fans and Alumni blow fuses about forfeits, again, and I'd hate to see a second stream where the first came.

And, I feel with the most loaded news week Since 1993, I feel there are so many things out of our hands to even be comfortable. And, I think Conference-Non-Conference-Conference is not ideal for anyone, and I feel there'd be on the Western College Football Grapevine Hawaii would be in the Mainland earlier like I'd really want more weights holding me down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...