Monday, August 13, 2018

Warheads and the Lack of Ethics

Even though I am not Sports Betting, or any of those backchannel neverlands trying to roll High Major Fortunes, but, I feel treating War Games like a Game is dangerous. And, that is the save us from prison part. And, I feel like going off over Warheads and the Lack of Ethics. Even though I am saying Indiana would make the Playoff Bid, or at least try to only because I'd look for a good "After All these Years" Conference Title to break forever, but, I'd roll Rutgers for All 5 Wins like UMass and if what Wisconsin have hit their deck be UTEP and Northwestern TWICE like its the Ls truncing the Ws like Linn-Mar.

Not everyone is Sports, and I'd feel like a Good Discussion is lost in space. And, I don't mean the why my Alma Mater Roary when I'm ticked off Bubbles is not good enough. Texture doesn't feel negotiable to me. And, it feels seesaw as opposed to it should be in my lap for good or better. And, a sense of comfort feels lost with it, too.

There is no More BS to make a newer world. And, in being industrial, we've had a terrible track record being a White Room, or a White Mansion. I'd throw paint or color designs like everyone else but me had 3 Heads, but, there aren't enough good designers and artists and generally, having to pull things off because your girlfriend or wife always leaves and the man is not honest, He 45 and he try to save 25 Year Old Gal from rent.

It is not just the game that's backwards, it's the Bank of London bread for everything under decorum. And, circling Women because they single not good image, and it decorum and mannerism feeling missing here, too, with energy, vibes, and Earth Moving Power that would weed out the "I'm With You".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...