Friday, August 31, 2018

Rush Football and Axing Preseason NFL Football

I feel if something else, I feel like if anything was axed in Pro Football, I feel Preseason Games would be chief A-1. I am not one to soak rhetroic, and I feel character trumps ethnic or anything like that, and I wished we'd get back on our character over character.

And, if we had to rebase the pros, I feel with some College Gamedays have to be Rush (Tuesday/Wednesday) Starts to get people in the House. Other than changing slates, or establishment markets raising hackles over not having Friday Night High School or other parts of the backchannels of scholastic sports, too.

I feel what is obvious is having to shift the Early Week Games to Early in the Year. Even though the Market is cornered with #MACtion and  9 and 3/4 Times out of 10, people who take on more responsibilities do a better job, NOT worse. I'd feel like I'd be searching or pray starving for good, healthy, safe, Popular Culture Moves, even those 13-30 so I wouldn't have to suffer unsilently for the culture at large.

Caring too hard against not caring at all is becoming a LeBron over D-Rose Giantizing that has became parody that I'd rather not had. And, even if the LA Rams beat the New England Patriots, to me, it'd be Beat New England worse than the LA Rams having their 2nd World Title in Southern California, then drive the truck for Missouri-Illinois as Pros are not cheap to leave you, nor its salaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...