Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I feel ARCA Acquisition Is Still Appealing

I don't necessarily want to focus on a separate but unrelated part of the Stock Car or Auto Racing Ecosystem, even though I've blotted a Coronation of Chase Elliott into existance, with Championship Moves previously reserved for Sir Jackie Stewart, but, I feel there are unresolved revolvers around the ARCA Acquisition.

And, I feel there will be people who'd buy out of portfolio. And, what's wilder is we need jobs on a lot of jobs here. I am being spiritual here, even though that is not normally who I am.

But, I feel we haven't had a Scribe since David Poole died. (That was 10 Years Ago, thank you.) And, speaking of scribes, I feel like we have to ID Voices of the Sport because I don't want to go through not having Solid Voices I can set my life to.

Friends would be too easy. And, the more we'd get together in Romance is Child's Play instead of actually being Romantic. And, generally, most people are solid when they go home without having to need so many different things just to make money. And, having to do resusitate Pop Culture is a Necessary Fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...