Saturday, August 18, 2018

What Would the Old Coach and Adminstrator Really Say?

I know we are not at the heart of it all, but, trust me, I feel the sudden and violent loss of good to even OK Energy did not just collapse from last Spring! And, I feel what would the Old Coach or Adminstrator who's still alive and their wellness is concurrent, would usually stand by until the Women's Building or other Law Enforcer said otherwise.

I feel like I am living no energy like, I mean, if we had to just be housin' education as much as workin', we wouldn't enjoy the gravy boat as much as act erratic around it. Or, worse yet, be a Mack the Knife all the way up top, and do nothing but try to eridicate Student Loan Payments.

And, where is the room for actual moves? Generally, they would be happening, and they would be happening more than a few times a day. But, not finishing is being tradition and not in a good way and just because you couldn't leave like the pros do, or bring your weapons, doesn't mean function can't be lost.

And, the Social Barrages are unhealthy, and to make matters worse, the downside of Ferris Bueller, in the fact instead of just scamming away saying "Your Sick", having everyone get stuck with a crisis wall that couldn't just be quelled by a silent dismissal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...