Sunday, August 5, 2018

Why Not Build a New Fremont Cannon?

I feel that having a proper Fremont Cannon firing again for the UNR-UNLV Rivalry, the Nastiest Rivalry in the West, should be brought up. And, I feel a restoration is not enough, especially if the expensive restoration after getting carried away in 2000 when UNLV made the Bowl Celebration.

This is a Western Rivalry. What, the perception of the Fremont Cannon in the Fremont Cannon Game is NOT A Civil War Cannon. And, I feel there has to be a retirement plan for the Restored Fremont Cannon and Original Fremont Cannon.

And, I feel there has to be enough Cannonballs to fire per touchdown. I feel a lot of the artificial noise started West and I feel it has bordered on annoying at times, but, what is not fair is what about actual functioning pieces of history?

And, there has to be some plan of contingency if it had to travel home from the opposing stadium or stay home, in that event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...