Monday, August 27, 2018

A NAFTA by Any Other Name Still Asks to be Deleted

I feel bad policy or bad just goes all around, period, but, a NAFTA by any other name still asks to be deleted. There are too many year after year, run after run, need the public office to make money candidates to count and recount.

But, I feel like commanding a recount. If I had to call unearned, or appropriately earned units, like unearned money, it is not a good sign at all. I feel like having to honor the past correctly by at least knowing if everyone's home safe.

Replacement is not an answer. Nor pumping quota is an answer. But, what is better than unsustainable money is having safe and sound incomes, even if we had to be Iowa WPA Unit.

I don't see enough, or half enough for those that are here. And, the head of Houston to Texarkana Mount Vernon Exit is not doing enough remorse. And, I feel scrutiny and violence does NOT inspire anyone to do better work!

And quality is when enough people do quality work. I don't think being sacked around like we are zoo animals is respectful, and I feel problem solving is hard to find, like money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...