Saturday, August 25, 2018

Should Urban Meyer and Gene Smith have a Competency Hearing?

I feel like with the Whacko Unit of Affairs turning Central Ohio and Ohio State into an Anamosan Delirium of Incompetency instead of a well oiled St. Louisian Giant or a Giant even New York City would notice, I feel in my more levelheaded thought processes, should Urban Meyer and Gene Smith have a Competency Hearing?

And, would I have charged Zach Smith between Racketeering and Extortion like we had to make a Godfather Unit? I feel we'd have to penally break layers of Capital Punishment to keep the good going, if not starting?

This is not a "Love Yours" Giant or a Giant that could keep ordering Assistant Coaches to Head Coaches that stuck to your school. And, what is glaring is Urban Decay has even less functional brain processing than someone in Preschool.

And, in the salty buckets, I feel like I'd actually love to make a Tulane Upset to make up for 1998 like it was a convenient jab at Oklahoma over Switzer stealing my building making win like he was the only ladies man in the game. What's sad, it that is not new or your honor today, and I feel like presentation would keep us from just losing it everytime your mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...