Friday, March 1, 2019

Georgia Tech Needs More than a Summer Break from Josh Pastner

I feel maddened Georgia Tech could never play up to their complete potential, especially if they'd have Atlanta Public Schools by the toes. And, it does not help Josh Pastner is still collecting checks from Georgia Tech.

This is as good of time as ever to try and steal John Beilein away from Michigan. I feel this has to be a Ludacris and Jason Aldean (Burning Bridges), when Hip Hop Country was still special and not weird. I feel guilty I'd miss the Special. Even though Georgia Tech will be knocked home Early every Winter for 2 Winters, but, I feel it'd be a Reopen The Dome just to handle Georgia Tech coming to Northeast Iowa.

What is apt, in this vociferation, is I am feeling more like The Offspring's "Feelings" which The Offspring still aren't fan favorites in the A as much as other Rock Bands. Special would be Big Shootout 19 in the Rose Bowl. Special would be Baylor's 1st Ever Trek to the Rose Bowl Game.

If it was my home, there'd be no meetcute misspent energy. I would want to win the whole thing 20 Percent More after being 20 Percent Cooler, and I would welcome 85 More Degrees above Concrete or worse, being there to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...