Tuesday, April 18, 2023

2023 Commissioner's Classic Games Week of August 12th

 I'll start my Commissioner's Classic Slate with a Bang and have 2 Big Games to Open the Season

August 6th

Miami (FL) @ Fresno State

This would be the 1st to the Coast's Fresno State Bulldogs Lid Lifter and What Better Way to Start than the Miami Hurricanes.

Virginia @ Hawaii

I'd especially want to Start Virginia on the Islands, to make up for Losing the End of the Season.

August 7th

Indiana @ Tennessee

The Revival Barrel

SMU @ Texas

This is the 4th Straight Year I've Slated SMU and Texas

Georgia Tech @ Colorado

This would be the 5th Straight Year of 6 I'd slate the Buffaloes and the Yellow Jackets before they'd meet for Reals in 2025

August 8th

St. Thomas (MN) @ St. John's (MN)

I'd insist on Tommies-Johnnies actually be at the Home of the Johnnies and Outlying Minnesota

Drake @ Grand View

I'd insist on a Regular Season Drake @ Grand View.

Georgia @ Northern Iowa

Normally, I'd reserve the Hawaii Position for the National Champions, but, I'd want to have the Defending National Champions come to the UNI-Dome.

Iowa State @ Missouri "Telephone Trophy"

Mt. Union (OH) @ Arizona

Arizona was a Hair from being in the Bowls last year and Mt. Union would be a better match than North Central (IL)

August 9th

Virginia Tech @ Alabama

Iowa @ Florida

Notre Dame @ Grambling

I'd want to see this Historic 1st Meeting happen at Grambling if I was NCAA President

Ole Miss @ UNLV

Buffalo @ San Jose State

August 10th

Oregon @ Syracuse

Arkansas @ North Carolina

Michigan State @ Duke

Miami (OH) @ San Diego State

Clemson @ Washington

August 11th

Louisville @ Cincinnati

Marshall @ USC

South Carolina @ Colorado State

Central (IA) @ Grinnell

California @ Georgia State

August 12th

Ohio State @ Kansas State

Michigan @ Tulsa

LSU @ Houston

Pitt @ Wyoming 

BYU @ Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...