Wednesday, April 26, 2023

I'd Rather'd Learn From Good or Great than Bad, Even.

 What bothers me is I'd rather would learn from Good or Great than Bad, Even. Truthfully, we will run out the Clock on our Elders, and that does not make me happy. 

What does not make me happy is we'd pick up Bad Habits like COVID never happened. Frankly, that is dangerous and I'd be a Tampa 2 on those Questions.

I'd feel that some of these people are costing their Schools Money like they did nothing. And, doing nothing is expensive.

I am 2 Years Away from 40 and I'd Command Better. Not demand, command.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...