Friday, April 14, 2023

Please, Let the Car Guys Win!

 I hate to make this about Cody Ware, but, what I don't feel comfortable with is Arrests and being Spoon Fed Activism. One thing, among others, that I'd be too nice to flee is not letting the Car Guys Win.

I don't like to see a Townley Trope where someone with Marginal Talent, and Daddy's Cash, gets into Cars, or in this case, Multiple Cars and Destroys them. I'd starve for the Next AJ Foyt to do Actual AJ Foyt things and what is serious is the turns on the Cody Ware Story is Sickening.

The bad thing about an Ankle Monitor is YOU CAN'T GO NOWHERE! What I'd rather see coming out of this Year in the 2048 Diet is 40 Year People that are Positive and Letting the Car Guys Win and Win Big.

What is worse is Daddy Plasters Cars and Everyone is Not Good. If I where Dearborn, I'd look for someone who is interested in Learning and Working. We have plenty of Mechanics who do not hold down their Region or their State like a Boat Anchor.

Cars are Hard Work and need to be Taken Seriously. Frankly, I am going bald for solutions like this is a Joke, but, it is not.

Rule Number One in Sports is you don't hire anyone who'd crumb or otherwise crumb an establishment. Even though it is Softball, but, I wouldn't want my Guy delivering Pizzas after he did Wrong and if you had to deliver Pizzas for living, that is not a good gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...