Thursday, April 20, 2023

College Football Bonus Games October 31st

 This is my Trick or Treat College Football Bonus Games Mock Up and these are Dandies for Good Reason, if they where Real

Clemson @ South Carolina State

Usually, this game would be at Clemson, but, I'd decided to flip the script and send them to Orangeburg.

Duke @ North Carolina A and T

I'd take the Home of the ACC Quite Literally

North Carolina @ North Carolina Central

This would be a Great Future Conference Rivalry

Grinnell @ Coe

I'd want to tie the Loose End of the Grinnell-Coe-Cornell College Triangle Up

Georgia @ TCU "Hypno-Towing Halloween in Fort Worth"

I'd not just want a Grudge Match, but a National Championship Rematch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...