Saturday, April 22, 2023

Denver Needed Bandimere Closing like a Hole in the Head!

 Where Denver has made and lost their behind is Generation X. It is a Safe Reaction that Denver needed Bandimere Speedway Closing like a Hole in the Head! I wouldn't bore you with details about "Sister" Stephanie, or Eric and Dylan, but it is Denver's One Toy.

I feel Jefferson County, Colorado always runs for the Hills when they are publicized and that is worse than Hollywood. I do not like it because I've never been to Denver and I'd want to see something like Take Someone to the Slopes, Independent Movies or the Coffee Shop without being a Pig.

Denver did not need it. I don't think Furniture Row would have Stuck Well with Local Options, and it would have rolled like a Morgan McClure. I'd feel the NHRA has to find Replacements and thankfully, it is not being caught like Englishtown and dropping everything in Midstream.

Frankly, for Giggles, I'd want to bring out Eddie Hill's Top Fueler just to say I'd be on the Eddie Hill Simulator for Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...